- Go to a website that you want to create a rich preview from. Try this one.
- Click on the "+ Clip Better" bookmarklet
- A new browser tab will appear. You can try editing and customizing later. For now, just add something into the comment box, like "Hey! I'm using Clip Better!"
- Click on the "Select Clip" button.
- Now you need to copy the clip to your clipboard. Hit CTRL+C.
- Paste the info into something that will accept rich HTML text, like Gmail, Word, Outlook, etc.
Have more questions? Submit a request