The instructions for using a Bookmarklet are a little different than the instructions for Safari, but they aren't too hard.
Installing the Bookmarklet
- Tap "Add Bookmarklet Button to Safari" from within the help screen in the iOS Clip Better App
- This action will automatically launch Safari. You'll have to manually switch over to Chrome.
- Tap the Menu button (three vertical lines) and then tap the star button to create a bookmarklet
- Change the title to something "quickly unique" like CBM. (CBM is short for Clip Better Mobile - this will make sense once you start using it.)
- Change the URL to the data that's stored on your clipboard.
- Tap Save
- Visit the webpage in Chrome that you want to create a clip from
- Tap the text box at the top and type in the name of your bookmarklet (e.g. CBM). You don't need to delete the URL - it's already highlighted, so just start typing. Chrome will conveniently provide suggestions as you type, so making the name of your bookmarklet short and unique will speed things up for you.
- In the list of search results, find the bookmarklet (it should have a star next to it) and tap it.
- Clip Better will be launched with your clip automatically created.