- Go here to start the installation. Check out the screenshots and the info and then, when you're ready.... (up to you if you want to start your stopwatch)...
- Click the "+ Free" button (great price, right?)
- A button will be installed in your extension area in the upper right of your Chrome Browser
- Go to a website that you want to create a rich preview from. Try this one.
- Click on the button for the extension (the red C tile)
- A flyout dialog box will appear. You can try editing and customizing later. For now, just add something into the comment box, like "Hey! I'm using Clip Better!"
- If you want to sue Gmail to send your clip, just click "Send with Gmail"
- Otherwise, click on "Copy Clip" which will copy the clip to your clipboard
- Paste the info into something that will accept rich HTML text, like Gmail, Word, Outlook, etc.